The pest control industry is already a supportive niche that stands as the front line of defense against pests, insects, and wildlife protection for the urban homes and families. In Georgia, Peachtree Pest Control has made its mark in the industry with its impeccable service record since its very inception.
However, the company has strived to create a parallel brand impression that adds value to their name while making them an indelible part of the urban society of Atlanta, Georgia. Over the years, the company has continued to increase its outreach program to keep giving back to the community where they have been practicing as a successful business since the very days that the Founder of the company laid the company’s foundation.
Social outreach through significant contributions
Peachtree Pest Control believes in creating a brand impression that is synonymous with an environment conscious business. The company has always been forward thinking in creating jobs for the community without shirking their responsibility towards keeping the environment around them green even when they focus on making your homes pest and insects free.
The pesticides and insecticides applications are limited during their sessions while the focus is on prevention rather than a quick fix solution. Taking this trend of conscious business practice a step further, the company has partnered with multiple social outreach programs at various stages of the year.
- Hugs for Our Soldiers- The entire team of Peachtree participated and helped raise over $1,000 at the Duluth Fall festival by selling cotton candy.
- Atlanta Women's Shelter – Peachtree invested in sharing very usable essentials for the Atlanta Women's shelter and distributed kits for 25 women residing in the premises. The kits included women's hygiene products, toothbrushes, hair brushes, and clean pillow cases.
- Atlanta Humane Society – At Peachtree, the consideration is not just extended towards fellow human beings but also towards the animals of the society who need as much care and support from the community. To this regard, the company contributed dog toys and pet cleaning products
to the Atlanta Humane Society.
Apart from this, the company has also been closely associated with fundraising and resource distribution for various social events and causes, supporting such organizations as Second Life Ministry (helping families in need), Bethlehem United Methodist Church for their Annual donations and the Stephen Siller Tunnel to Towers Foundation.
Supporting Employees’ children to boost morale and team spirit
Apart from the humanitarian initiatives, the team at Peachtree are themselves a close knit community. They have been actively participating in the county sports and social events to keep up the spirit of the events while also boosting the addictive team spirit for Employees' children on various sports and event teams. A few key such team events that need special mention include:
- Buford City Schools Football Team
- Fayette County School Football team
- Bogan Park Recreation
- Cobb County Volley Ball
- East Paulding County Volley Ball
- Dacula Athletic Association
- George Walton Academy
The team has definitely contributed directly in increasing participation and easing the activity management which has helped these committees organize the event with a much greater ease and decorum.